Turnstones is an immaculately presented 4 bedroom bungalow, set on a large plot, and located on a quiet residential cul de sac in the friendly village of St Ishmaels.
The property throughout is light, airy and spacious, currently utilised as a successful holiday let, but would make a superb family home with space for a home office, or equally as an ideal retirement home away from the hustle and bustle.
It is conveniently situated close to the popular beaches of Lindsway and Sandy Haven, as well as the iconic Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, all less than a mile away.
A short drive takes you to Dale with its sailing club, it is extremely well known for water sports and also boasts a hire and tuition centre and also benefits from award winning pub, which sits on the waterfront.
Martins Haven is close by and is the departure point for boat trips to the Island of Skomer.
Entrance to property by way of a uPVC double glazed door with glass side panel, tile flooring, built in cupboard, radiator.
Tiled flooring, hallway with doors into all rooms, L shaped with a further 11' x 3'02" with built in cupboards to include an airing cupboard with radiator and shelving. 6 inset ceiling spotlights and 2 loft hatches.
Tiled flooring, a range of modern floor and wall units, integral Belling double oven with Belling ceramic hob and extractor fan over. Worktop with tiled splash backs, stainless steel one and a half sink with left hand drainer, 2 radiators, 8 inset ceiling spotlights. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. uPVC double glazed double French doors with double glazed windows either side leading out to patio seating area, the whole kitchen is light and airy.
Dining area width is 9'10" and the living room area is 16'02 " width. Carpet flooring, with a radiator in the lounge area and one in the dining room. 4 wall lights with 3 uplighters and 1 picture light. uPVC double glazed window to front, and double uPVC double glazed French doors leading out to the patio dining area, and garden. As with the whole property, this area is light and airy.
Tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed obscure glass window to front, stainless steel heated towel rail, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps and shaver point and light over. 4 inset ceiling lights, extractor fan, paneled bath with stainless steel mixer taps and half tiled wall. Separate shower cubicle with fully tiled walls, and shower, and single sliding door.
Carpet flooring, single pendant light, radiator, built in wardrobe. door to master en suite shower room. uPVC double glazed window to side. uPVC double glazed double French doors leading out to patio area and garden.
Tiled flooring, fully tiled walls throughout, obscure uPVC double glazed window to side. Stainless steel towel rail, wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps, and low level wc are inset into a modern vanity unit. Separate shower cubicle with curved sliding double doors, and shower. bidet, 3 inset ceiling lights and extractor fan.
Carpet flooring, built in wardrobe single pendant ceiling light radiator, uPVC double glazed window to side.
Carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, uPVC double glazed window to side, single pendant ceiling light.
Carpet flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe, single pendant ceiling light, uPVC double glazed window to front.
Single attached garage housing oil fired central heating boiler, with uPVC half glazed door to rear.
Paved, walled front entrance with parking for three cars, surrounding borders with mature trees and shrubs. Pathways all around the property.
The property is set on a large plot, with a rear patio paved area ideal for soaking up the sun, steps lead up to the garden which is laid to lawn, with many mature trees and shrubs providing privacy and shelter, and with ample room for outdoor toys or, with suitable permissions a separate office space. Pathways lead around the property with the oil storage tank to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.