Entrance by way of original Chapel double wooden doors into porch. Multi paned double doors leading into sitting room/dining room.
Large light living room, wooden flooring, feature multi fuel burner with chrome chimney, all 5 windows are multi pane to the front and side of the property. 4 radiators, character wooden beams, 2 x 3 spot ceiling lights.
Slate tiled flooring, a range of modern floor and wall mounted units, two glazed display wall units, wooden double glazed windows to rear and side, integrated fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. Space for free standing range cooker with extractor hood over. Wooden worktops with inset Belfast sink with with chrome mixer taps. Radiator. 8 inset ceiling spotlights, wooden door with single glass pane leading to the rear, door into utility room.
Slate tiled flooring, wooden double glazed window to rear, and sash wooden double glazed window to the side. Wood effect worktop, floor and wall mounted units, space for washing machine and tumble drier, Vokera wall mounted central heating boiler for LPG, door into shower room.
Slate tiled flooring, separate shower cubicle, fully tiled, with curved sliding door, traditional large shower head and separate smaller shower head, inset sink into vanity unit, with stainless steel mixer taps, low level wc, extractor fan, flush ceiling light, stainless steel heated towel rail.
Landing area with velux window to the side, character beams and wooden stairs to loft room. Wooden flooring.
Carpet flooring, high vaulted ceiling with 2 A framed wooden character beams, velux windows to either side, radiator.
Wooden flooring, velux window to side, character beams, radiator.
Wooden flooring, velux window to side, low level wc, panelled bath with stainless steel mixer taps, built in storage cupboard, modern square wash hand basin inset into vanity unit with soft close drawers. Extractor fan, fully tiled walls around bath. flush ceiling light. Character beamed ceiling.
Gated entrance with stone wall boundary, lawns either side of property with mature trees and shrubbery. Paths either side of the property lead to the rear garden.
There is a gravelled area with ample parking for cars, boats or caravan. Steps up to a pathway with lawned area either side, with mature trees and shrubbery. Steps lead to a patio area and the rear door into property.
To the side of the property is a wooded area, measuring approximately 130 ft x 120ft x 70ft, which, with the correct planning permission, could be a plot for a further property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.