The Coach House, Rogeston Cottages is a charming, one-bedroomed, converted stone barn, one of five cottages set in well-maintained and landscaped grounds of Rogeston Cottages, in the rural countryside of Nolton. This one-of-a-kind two-storey cottage is only 2.5 miles from Nolton Haven, 2.8 miles from Druidston Bay and 3.3 miles from Broad Haven, all set in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. It would make an ideal property for holiday letting or a coastal retreat/home, subject to relevant permissions. Exposed original stonework with slate-topped external granary steps, timber A-frame beams and vaulted ceilings, attractive gardens and proximity to the area�??s sandy beaches and the Pembrokeshire coast path makes it a highly desirable property in a sought-after part of Pembrokeshire.
The Coach House is approximately 7 miles from the county town of Haverfordwest, 36 miles from Carmarthen and 13.2 miles from St Davids, Britain's smallest city.
Early viewing of The Coach House is highly recommended and is strictly by appointment. Also, for sale is its neighbouring converted barn �?? Heather Cottage currently a successful holiday let.
Open plan area with exposed timber A-Frames and timber panelled ceiling, Double Glazed Wooden window, Single glazed wooden door, Velux window, exposed stonework, wooden panelling, fitted carpet and oak flooring. Bespoke handmade wooden kitchen wall and base units, laminate worktop with tiled splashback, extractor hood, electric oven with ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, double ceramic vintage style sink with black vintage style mixer tap. Electric radiator and plug-in wood burner effect electric heater. One single wall light, two double wall lights and one single ceiling pendant light. Two double sockets, one triple socket and one single socket. Electric radiator. Open plan stairway down to ground floor entrance door/porchway.
Wooden exterior door with two, glazed panels and tall wooden window immediately above, full height insulating curtain fitted above. Slate tiled flooring, hanging area and shelf. Wooden timber panelled cupboard on stairway for storage, approx 8 steps up to the living area and 5 steps down to the ground floor, stairs are carpeted apart from slate tiled entrance porch.
Carpeted hallway leading to shower room and master bedroom. Large laundry cupboard houses washing machine and tumble dryer. Electrics box mounted on wall, enclosed 2 bulb ceiling light, one double socket, smoke alarm.
Wooden 1/2 arch double-glazed window with cill. Corner curved shower with electric shower, wc, wash hand basin with twin taps, wall mounted electric fan heater, electrically heated towel rail, extractor fan, two wall lights, shaver point, wooden tongue and groove panelling along with fully tiled shower and tiled splashback. Traditional cottage-style wooden 5 brace door with wrought iron style door furniture.
Large Arched wooden, double glazed window, exposed stonework walls, tongue and groove timber panelling, handmade, fitted t&g timber cupboards/wardrobe (6 door level cupboards and 2 double high-level cupboards) with vanity dresser with seating. Slightly sloping ceiling in one corner. Two single wall lights, one double wall light, two double electric sockets, one tv aerial point, Dimplex electric panel heater/radiator. Fitted carpet.
The cottages at Rogeston are set in attractive lawned, pebbled and planted grounds to the front and rear of the cottages. A large wooden gate provides access to private grounds with adequate parking for the cottages. A communal lawned area, communal storage shed (former stable) a second lawn and heather/rose garden to the rear are all owned communally as part of the Rogeston Cottages Management Company - the cottages have small gardens which have been allocated for individual cottage use as well as all having use of the non-enclosed garden areas. Coach House opens explicitly onto a stone walled pebbled garden area (about 5m x 4m) with a wooden gate and mature shrubs/climbing plants accessed from the Middle Landing of the cottage. Also to the gable end of The Coach House are the original stone, external steps leading up to the first floor (Living Area), and behind this, on the ground floor is a small amenity area, not enclosed.
One space in communal parking area (pebbled) accessed via gated entranceway.
We are advised the property is Freehold. However, the grounds including the walled garden area attached to The Coach House are jointly owned by the Management Company. Each property owns 1 share of the company. At present, the annual charge for gardening and the maintenance of private water and sewerage arrangements is £800pa agreed at the company's AGM. The last AGM was September 2022. Any further queries, please contact [email protected]
We are advised by the owner that there is a stipulation of the planning permission granted that the property must not be occupied for more than 11 months of the year. According to Pembrokeshire County Council's data it is a band C.
The property uses DRAGON LINK wifi
The owner would be willing to negotiate the sale of contents for the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.