Entrance to property by way of a wooden double glazed door with glazed side panel. Laminate flooring, doors into both bedrooms and family shower room, with a large understairs storage cupboard. There is another cupboard housing the water heater with controls. Under the stairs there is a Creda electric heater. Pine ceiling with inset ceiling lights and wood and stainless steel stair balustrades on stair case to second floor.
Laminate flooring, slimline electric Creda heater, single pendant light, double glazed wooden window to front, door into en suite shower room.
Tiled flooring, half tiled walls with separate shower cubicle and Aqualisa electric shower. 3 spot ceiling light, low level wc with soft close toilet seat, wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps inset into vanity unit with soft close doors and illuminated vanity mirror over. Extractor fan and electric heated towel rail.
Laminate flooring, slimline Creda electric heater. Wooden double glazed window to front. Single pendant ceiling light.
Tiled flooring, half tiled walls, double glazed wooden opaque window to side, modern square wash hand basin, inset into vanity unit with two drawers, stainless steel mixer waterfall tap. Illuminated mirror to the side, low level wc, extractor fan. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualise electric shower. Single flush ceiling light and heated electric towel rail.
Stairs to lounge with attractive wood and stainless steel balustrade, laminate flooring, Creda slimline heater, and underfloor heating, pine clad ceiling with single pendant light. Wooden double glazed window to side and one to the rear. Wooden double glazed French doors, affording a tantalizing glimpse of the historic Pembroke Castle turrets. A lovely light and airy room.
Laminate flooring, a range of modern floor and wall units, with shelving. Wooden worktops, tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel one and a half sink with left hand drainer and mixer taps. Space for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for under counter fridge and freezer. Integrated microwave. Double glazed velux window to rear, 2 ceiling pendant lights in pine clad ceiling. Space for electric cooker with cooker hood. Opening to attic space. Creda electric storage heater in dining area. Double glazed wooden window to front taking in the view of the medieval and popular Pembroke Castle turrets.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.