Foxes Walk is a tastefully converted barn with two bedrooms, living, dining room and kitchen, and bathroom, storage/utility room with large gardens. It is currently utilised as a holiday let but with permission granted to full residential use this makes the property a perfect starter home, or second home.
The property is situated on a private complex of three properties, with private and secure gated gravelled frontage with ample car parking, and a large gated rear garden with fabulous countryside views.
There is sufficient room to extend this property, subject to the appropriate planning approval.
The property is close to some of Pembrokeshire's major attractions such as Folly Farm, Oakwood and Bluestone. It is also just a short drive away from popular beaches such as Broadhaven South, Bosherston Lily Ponds and Freshwater East and West, Amroth, Tenby and Saundersfoot.
Wooden flooring, stairs to bedroom, doors to bedroom, bathroom and lounge/diner/kitchen.
Wooden flooring, full length double glazed timber windows to front, feature stone wall, character beams, double glazed sash timber window overlooking the rear garden, half wood panelled walls.
Slate tiling, electric oven with extractor fan, range of base and wall mounted units with worktops over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, tiled splashbacks, space for fridge, wall mounted central heating boiler, inset ceiling lights.
Wooden floor, character beams, double glazed timber sash window to front patio area, feature arrow slit window with original stone wall feature surround, radiator.
Tiled flooring, wood panelled bath with electric shower over, fully tiled wall in bath area, pedestal wash hand basin, pedestal wc, radiator and extractor fan.
Outside storage utility room with mains electric, hot and cold water supply.
To the front of the property there is a large gated secure gravelled area with ample car parking for several cars,, and a front paved patio seating area. There is a grassed area running to the side of the property, and a large rear secure garden, with wonderful rolling countryside views. There is potential, given the correct planning, for extending this property to accommodate more living space, to create a four bedroom property. Sketch plans are available.
Wooden stairs lead up to the master bedroom with wooden flooring, attractive A frame beams, double glazed sash timber window to side of property, taking full advantage of the wonderful countryside views, sloping ceilings, radiator and two ceiling inset spotlights.
There is a contractual obligation, with each property having a quarter interest/vote - to cover the cost of the upkeep of communal areas, drive maintenance and upkeep of drains and shared septic tank.
Potential buyers will be required to drive up the property to ensure that they are happy with 1) access, 2) Location and proximity to neighbours, 3) Layout of site, and 4) Land available. Site can be viewed externally subject to giving prior notice to vendors. If potential buyers are happy with the above, and accept the property is up a farm track, which will require periodic maintenance, that the property is secluded but not remote, and is conveniently located for Narberth, local beaches, services and attractions, the layout of the site does not bother them, it has enough land and it suits their needs, the vendor will then happily show interested parties around. The vendor is also prepared to speak to potential buyers, if they wish, prior to a viewing to discuss any apprehensions or fears they may have. Upper Chapel Hill Farm is secluded and peaceful, with a couple of very good neighbours, and conveniently located. The vendor looks forward to showing around genuinely interested buyers in the future.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Mains water, electricity, LPG gas and septic tank.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.