Entrance to property by way of a wooden and glass paned door. Flooring is quarry tiles. In the living room area is a log fire, which is inset into the feature stone fireplace and wall, with an original beam inset into the wall. A window seat with a paned wooden window takes full advantage of the amazing harbour and beach views. An attractive paned wooden arch window features to the front of the property, with cupboards under. A total of 10 inset ceiling lights in this area, along with 2 wall uplighters. A wooden breakfast bar divider between the living room and kitchen, with a wooden worktop and plenty of space for white goods underneath in the kitchen area.
A range of floor units, with space for washing machine, dishwasher and larder fridge. Integrated Caple electric oven. Stainless steel sink with left hand drainer and stainless steel mixer taps. Inset 4 ring electric hob with extractor fan over. Wooden sash window to side. Tiled splashbacks and wooden worktops. Wall mounted electric extractor fan. (Various white goods would be available by separate negotiation with the vendors).
Quarry tiled flooring. Feature stone wall, window seat with wooden paned window, taking full advantage of the most amazing views and also emphasising the wonderful proximity of the beach. 4 inset ceiling lights. Coat hanging and storage area. Attractive New England style wooden wall, with sliding windows and doorway leading into the bedroom.
Quarry tiled flooring, wet room en suite, feature stone wall with small alcove, 2 inset ceiling lights 2 x 2 bulb sconce wall lights. Alcove with hanging rail and shelf above, understairs storage cupboard. Glass screen doors into en-suite.
Tiled floor wet room, walk in shower, heated towel rail. Low level Saniflo compact wc with built in macerator, pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap. Triton T80 electric shower, extractor fan.
Stairway to first floor landing with flush ceiling light, passageway into bedroom two with character beam, and landing area into bedroom one and family bathroom, lockable storage cupboard. Character wooden beam.
Carpet flooring, character wooden beam, lockable storage cupboard. Electric wall mounted storage heater. 4 single bulb wall sconce lights, 2 double bulb wall sconce lights. Window seat with wooden window, providing the most exquisite views over Harbour Beach.
Carpet flooring 2 double bulb wall sconce lights, 2 single sconce wall lights, built in double wardrobe, character beam continuing through from the landing area. Electric wall mounted storage heater. Window seat with wooden window - once again providing the most magnificent views over Tenby Harbour Beach, and further to North Beach and beyond.
Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Cupboard housing water tank and immersion heater, with shelves. Sash window to side of property. Low level wc, P shaped bath with panels, stainless steel mixer taps with shower attachment. 3 inset ceiling lights. Pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps. "Hollywood" style light up mirror above. Wall mounted convector heater. Stainless steel heated towel rail.
Down Below has exclusive use of a walled fourcourt to the front of the property. Ideal to sit and relax whilst watching the comings and goings on both the beach and the harbour.
The views from most of the rooms of Down Below are perfect picture postcard views both in summer with a busy bustling harbour, and in winter when it is a little quieter and more reflective.
Down Below owns a quarter share in the adjoining Boat House, currently used mainly for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.