Coasty are proud to present to market Bwthyn Clyd in Keeston. An immaculate three bedroom detached property set in a lovely rural village. Currently a successful holiday let, Bwthyn Clyd could be a well loved family home, or a perfect retirement home.
Keeston is a lovely location being only 6 miles away from the county town of Haverfordwest, 5 miles to the vast expanse of sand on Newgale beach, and 12 miles to the smallest city in Britain of St Davids.
Early viewing of this lovely property is highly recommended.
High quality composite door into porch with tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlight, wooden glazed door into hallway.
Tiled flooring, doors into lounge and kitchen and stairs to first floor. 2 ceiling inset spotlights, radiator, central heating controls, space for desk, and understairs cupboard.
Tiled flooring, double glazed wood effect window to front, 6 inset ceiling spotlights, radiator. Multi fuel burner with slate hearth and wooden beam inset into wall over, and alcoves either side. Wooden door into master bedroom.
Tiled flooring, radiator, small storage cupboard with wooden door, 4 inset ceiling spotlights, wood effect double glazed window to rear. Wooden door leading to en suite.
Tiled flooring, modern white suite consisting of pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps, low level wc, free standing oval bath with free standing mixer tap incorporating hand held shower attachment. Oblique double glazed wood effect window to side and also to rear. Part tiled walls, 4 ceiling inset spotlights, stainless steel heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Tiled flooring, a range of modern glossy wall and floor units with granite worktops, inset SMEG 4 ring hob, SMEG electric oven, Stoves extractor fan over with inset spotlights. Integral dishwasher, integral fridge freezer. Wood effect double glazed window to rear and one to front. Radiator. Stainless steel with stainless steel mixer taps and inset right hand drainer in granite worktop. High quality composite door to patio.
Stairway to landing area. 3 ceiling spotlights carpet flooring, Velux double glazed window. Shelf on turn of stairway.
Wooden door into, tiled flooring, modern white bathroom suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps. Low level wc, separate tiled shower cubicle with circular glass doors, large traditional shower head with hand held separate tubular attachment. Radiator and extractor fan. Velux double glazed window. Stainless steel heated towel rail, slightly sloping ceilings, 2 ceiling spotlights.
Wooden door into room, carpet flooring, 3 ceiling inset spotlights, radiator, door into eaves storage. Wooden door into en suite.
Tiled flooring, modern suite with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps, Separate tiled shower cubicle with glass swivel door. Shower with large traditional head and separate hand held tubular attachment. Extractor fan.
Carpet flooring, walk in wardrobe space, double glazed velux window, radiator, 3 inset ceiling spotlights, radiator.
Enclosed paved rear patio with wooden fencing and wooden gate.
Enclosed front garden with wooden fencing and solid wooden garden gate. Lawned area with mature trees and shrubs. Oil tank enclosed by wooden fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.