Coasty are proud to present Hepzibah Cottage in Broadhaven. This charming 2 bedroom cottage is full of character and is said to date back to circa 1850. This is a one-off opportunity to purchase this unusual cottage with terraced rear garden with summerhouse and amazing countryside views. It is currently a popular holiday let, but could equally serve as a small family home, or ideal retirement getaway.
This lovely property is a short walk away from the award winning Broad Haven beach, in a village with a church, school, shops and cosy pubs and restaurants.
This is a must see property, so early viewing is advised.
Entrance to property by way of a wooden door, tiled flooring, doors to both reception rooms, stairs to split level landing, flush ceiling light.
Oak wood flooring, hardwood double glazed sash window to front, Multi fuel stove set into chimney recess with brick surround and slate tiled hearth. 4 spotlight light. Shelving display recess, radiator, latched wooden door.
Oak flooring, "Chattan Special" believed chimney recessed bread oven with stove, open fire and double swing pan arms with tiled surround. Hardwood double glazed sash window to the front. Radiator, understairs storage cupboard, recessed shelving.
Slate tiled flooring, a range of floor and wall units with wooden worksurface over and tiled splashbacks. uPVc double glazed window to side, integral fridge and dishwasher, integral Electrolux electric oven, 5 ring LPG hob with extractor fan over. Vaillant wall mounted combi style boiler. Stainless steel sink with left hand drainer and mixer taps. 5 inset ceiling spotlights. Space for washing machine. uPVC half paned door into utility room.
Quarry tiled flooring, space for tumble drier, staircase to first garden terrace. Lean to roof giving an element of weatherproofing.
2 uPVC double glazed windows to rear, half wood panelled walls, tiled flooring, separate shower cubicle fully tiled with Mira adept shower, with traditional fixed head shower and also a hand held shower attachment. A modern white bathroom suite consisting of wall mounted oblong sink with mixer tap over, low level wc, panelled bath, storage cupboard 2 ceiling spots in shower and 8 further ceiling spots. Wooden latched door. Extractor fan.
Split stairs to bathroom, up to landing area and two bedrooms. Hardwood sash double glazed window to front with lovely rural views. Radiator.
Carpet flooring, hardwood double glazed sash window to front, with fabulous countryside views, 3 spot ceiling light, radiator. Slightly sloping ceilings.
Carpet flooring, hardwood double glazed sash window to front affording lovely rural views, radiator, 3 spot ceiling light. Slightly sloping ceilings.
The front of the property is enclosed with a picket fence with gated access, lawned garden with mature shrubs and pathway to door. Outside tap and light.
Steps up from the utility to a decked area, constructed out of a proprietary composite material used commercially in marinas and hotel pools, with several terrace areas giving a Mediterranean feel. Steps up to the gently sloping garden which is laid to lawn with a summerhouse at the summit, affording panoramic countryside views and views over the rooftops to Broadhaven, and with a sea view from the top of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Internal doors are generally oak.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.