**** NEW PRICE ****Coasty are proud to present this opportunity to purchase a lovely 2 bedroom bungalow, which is full of character and many charming original features, such as tiled fireplaces, wooden interior doors and picture rails ! Set proudly in the much sought after area of Hayston Avenue, this property overlooks the historic Milford Haven Waterway.
Milford Haven Waterway is one of the finest natural harbours in the world. 27 Hayston Avenue is within walking distance of Milford Marina, which boasts a 150 berth marina, and a bustling marina village with various restaurants and cafes, smart shops and a museum.
27 Hayston Avenue is also within walking distance of the newly built Gelliswick school making it a perfect family home. It would serve equally well as a retirement home, or an investment property to be utilised as a holiday home. There is scope also, with the appropriate planning permission, to extend upwards or outwards.
The potential of this lovely property must be seen to to be appreciated, so early viewing is advised.
Entrance to the property by way of a porch with uPVC double glazed door with stained glass window pane, tiled flooring and single pendant ceiling light.
Carpet flooring, single ceiling pendant light, radiator. uPVC double glazed window to the front of the property, affording the most fabulous views over the Milford Haven Waterway. Double glazed window to either side of the property, one with views over the Milford Haven Waterway. The original tiled fireplace complete with tiled hearth and mantle, fitted with an electric fire with a remote control. Picture rail.
Carpet flooring, radiator, single ceiling pendant light, uPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the Milford Haven Waterway. Storage cupboard housing central heating combi boiler (installed in the last 2 -3 years). Tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and mantle, housing a gas coal effect fire.
Vinyl flooring. A range of floor and wall units with worktops over and tiled splash backs. uPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden. Space for cooker, washing machine and under counter fridge and freezer. uPVC double glazed half glass panel door to rear garden. Walk in pantry with shelving and light uPVC double glazed oblique window to rear. Stainless steel sink with left hand drainer and stainless steel hot and cold taps. Lighting track with 4 spotlights.
Carpet flooring, uPVC double glazed window to front with eye catching views over the Milford Haven Waterway. Single pendant ceiling light and picture rail, radiator.
Radiator, carpet flooring, single central pendant light. uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden.
Carpet flooring, fully tiled walls, uPVC oblique double glazed window to side, panelled bath with MIRA Vie electric shower over. Pedestal Nostalgia Spring wash hand basin, Nostalgia Spring low level wc, central ceiling light, radiator.
Walled front garden, laid to lawn with mature shrubs. Private tarmacked driveway to side of property.
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
No 27 boasts stunning views over the Milford Haven Waterway
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.